Grabbing a sub, hero sandwich or regular sandwich at a “Deli” in the Asheville North Carolina area is getting pretty difficult these days. New York Bagels on Merrimon and Keiffer’s Deli in Fairview were my favorite spots around town until they went out of business or changed owners.
Now we have some new places in the running. Here is a “Deli” list in the Asheville area:
1. Franks Deli (South Asheville on Sweeten Creek Rd) We have been to Frank’s Deli several times and their sandwiches are incredible and they use Boar’s Head deli products.
2. Romans Take Out (Downtown Asheville on Haywood St) Have only been here once and it was great. Lots of good feedback from the community. They use Boar’s Head deli products as well.
3. Circle In The Square (North Asheville on Merrimon Ave) They specialize in Pizza, but their deli of Boar’s Head products is amazing. Great sandwich shop / pizzeria.
4. Loretta’s (Downtown Asheville on Patton Ave) This is a little “hole in the wall” sandwich shop that is pretty popular in the area. We have eaten here many times and had great lunch meals every time.
5. Jersey Mike’s (North, South and West Asheville)
6. Jimmy Johns (Downtown Asheville on Biltmore Ave)
7. Lenny’s Sub Shop (Biltmore area on Biltmore Ave)
8. Firehouse Subs (East and South Asheville)
9. Subway (North, South, East, West and Downtown Asheville)
10. Blimpie (East Asheville)
***PLEASE comment below on any that we might have missed. Also leave comments of your favorite place and why. Thanks!!