ASHEVILLE – 2-1-1’s annual report to our community has been published and is now available online.
• Learn about the many ways 2-1-1 is connecting people to community services.
• Read about the call volume increases 2-1-1 has experienced over the past couple of years.
• See what our callers are saying about how 2-1-1 helped them.
• Check out infographics that show 2-1-1’s call types, caller need categories, and more.
• View a choropleth map (or “heat map”) of 2-1-1 call volume by zip code.
• Learn how 2-1-1 advocates for solutions to the needs of people in our community.
• Read stories of people who have been helped by 2-1-1.
• United Way’s 2-1-1 of WNC is a free, 24/7 community service information line that links people with health and human services in Buncombe, Henderson, Madison and Transylvania Counties. People can call 2-1-1’s confidential help line by dialing 2-1-1 or search the online database at www.211wnc.org.
• 2-1-1 is a community service of United Way of Asheville and Buncombe County, provided in partnership from local United Ways and county governments.