69A Biltmore Avenue
Asheville, NC, 28801
When we create deeper levels of harmony and healing between our inner male and female, we prepare the means for that harmony to manifest in our outer relationships with lovers, friends, and co-workers. How are your inner male and female truly relating to each other?
Self Enlightenment is the essential key to healing the inner turmoil that manifests as repetitious and frustrating dysfunctional cycles and patterns in relationship. This 4-week event is an in-depth exploration of the journey of your soul, and reveals to you your next step toward wholeness and freedom.
– Bring Harmony and Healing to your Inner Male and Female!
– Recognize and honor your Androgynous Self!
– Gain a greater understanding of yourself, loved ones, significant others, and society!
– Identify where your Inner Male and Female are on their journey towards full realization with God / The Creator.
– This class provides Progressive Steps and Healing Techniques to bring your thoughts and feelings into greater harmony, thus creating a more productive and joyous life!
* Due to the in-depth nature of this class space is limited to 12 participants.
—- This is a 4-week course, recurring Tuesdays, 6-8pm. April 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th. Attendance is required to all four (4) sessions. —-
* $125.00 if registered and paid by March 24. After March 24, the cost of the course is $165.00.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT
David B. Robertson holds a doctorate in Ro-Hun Therapy from Delphi University. He specializes in perceiving and facilitating the movement, release, and balance of energies in the emotional, mental and spiritual states. His skills draw on the knowledge of consciousness and the chakras. He is an etheric surgeon, psychically and surgically trained to remove blocks, and to access and transform faulty thought patterns that can cause emotional pain, trauma, and illness. He is adept at opening the spiritual perception of individuals so they may receive their own guidance and spiritual strength from higher aspects of their being. Above all, he is a dedicated, spiritual channel of healing.
Donna Soares holds a doctorate in Metaphysics from Delphi University. Her extensive experience as a channel of Spiritual Wisdom and years as a Yhandi therapist enable her to serve, guide, support, and assist all who seek healing and self-awareness. Her background – as a spiritual artist – enables her to make the invisible visible, thus bringing mental, emotional, and spiritual understanding and healing to her clients.