Going to a Chiropractor is usually what you do when you hurt yourself. This should not be the case. Dr. Derek, a Chiropractor in Asheville North Carolina, has many attributes that make him unique. Read them here:
- Asheville’s Only Certified Pediatric Chiropractor with a certification from the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. Dr.Derek also has been teaching other chiropractors how to educate parents and care for children through his many workshops and training programs.
- Certified in Prenatal Care with a certification in the Websters Technique for pregnant women with Breech Presentation. Dr.Derek promotes being proactive about your families health. He encourages preconception care to help prepare parents and he has great success with infertility. He also focuses on caring for the mother and family after birth with an emphasis on caring for woman with postpartum depression and children that have suffered birth trauma.
- Specializes in Neurodevelopmental Disorders such as ADHD, OCD, Anxiety, Depression, Sensory Integration Disorder, Behavioral Issues, Autism, Asperger’s and much more. Suffering from neurodevelopment disorders growing up and having a daughter who is sensitive, Dr. Derek understands the importance in allowing all children to be in a state of balance and to meet their full potential.
- Passionate about Family Wellness and helping families become closer and more connected. Allowing the family to heal and grow together is so much more powerful than just caring for one of the parts. The family is a unit, they feed off of each other. When you care for them all together, the healing potential is exponentially greater.
- He is an Author of a new book titled… “Indifference: Why Children Are So Sick”. The book is a recipe for allowing children and families to finally be safe, healthy and happy. The question is, how do we get there? This book is the answer. Download Dr. Derek’s Free Ebook Here.
Dr. Derek has a Asheville Chiropractor office called One Love Chiropractic in north Asheville. We welcome him and his family into our Asheville community and look forward to the help he will bring to many lives in the area.