4 Asheville Artists Featured on Artisan’s Art Walls

asheville artist dave brockman

Artisan Cafe and Coffeehouse in Candler had recently re-invented their interior with beautiful design and decor. But something was missing. The walls were empty and screamed for local Asheville area art. Kris, the owner, decided to call them “Artisan Art Walls” and reached out to a few folks in the area. Today the place is filled with creativity from several artists. Artist Dave Brockman has filled the largest area with custom artwork.

asheville artist alligator jane

Alligator Jane is the newest Artist featured at Artisan. After several shows in Asheville, her work is now displayed at several venues, and they also ship to customers nationwide.

asheville artist stacy hana

Artist Stacy Hana believes that “everyone has an artist within” and teaches painting with a focus on seniors and children. As a graduate from Peace College, and then furthered her art potential at the University of North Carolina in Greensboro NC.

asheville photography barbara gershenson

Barbara Gershenson is a photography Artist with a collection of pieces from her traveling experiences across the United States of America.

Artisan Cafe and Coffeehouse in located at 1390 Sand Hill Road, Candler NC 28715 and has openings for three more local Artists to feature their work. All of this art is for sale. 10% of all sales will be designated to MANNA Foodbank, and the Artist keeps the other 90%. Stop by, check out the great work, and try some of their delicious food while you are at it.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>