We stopped over at GoYoga in Biltmore Park Town Square in south Asheville recently. While talking to Carrie, we asked about some of the wonderful benefits of yoga. She sent these reasons over to us. If you have any more, or if you have a story about how yoga has helped your personally; please comment about it below.
- Physical. Yoga stretches and strengthens your muscles and helps you to stay balanced physically.
- Breath. Yoga reminds you how important it is to breathe. Intentionally breathing deeply and with movement, helps your body relax and restores oxygen to your muscles.
- Detoxing. Yoga, especially with the heat, detoxes your body from harm chemical, germs and pollutants that end up in our system. Flu season is looming and yoga will decrease your changes of catching the flu.
- Stress Relief. After a hard day at the office or a stressful morning getting the kids to school, yoga helps to relieve the stress that builds up in our daily lives. You will also find yourself able to handle stress outside of the studio by breathing and calming yourself with the methods of yoga.
- Community. At Go Yoga at Biltmore Park, our supportive commmunity promotes interaction among our students, so we deepen our circle of friends. We, also, will reach out to the community for events, fundraisers and fun!